Covid-19 new operations procedure
Preventive measures when installing equipment
The health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. Here are the precautions taken to avoid risks of propagation during the installation of heating and air conditioning equipment and thus ensure the safety of all:
Our company has taken the time to properly train its technicians/installers in the new procedures below:
- Our technicians make sure to wash their hands with disinfectant before, during (if they have to leave the residence to return to their vehicle) and after the installation of the equipment;
- Technicians must wear disposable gloves when entering / leaving the workplace to avoid touching any surface other than equipment and tools; discard gloves after leaving each location. If, for any reason, gloves cannot be worn during installation, technicians will clean the equipment with a disinfectant wipe;
- Technicians will wear a mask (or visor) and disposable gloves if physical separation cannot be maintained during the work;
- Tools are disinfected between each facility;
- Disinfectant products are available in the vehicles at all times for use by the technicians;
- No handshakes;
- Coughing / sneezing in the elbow;
- Technicians are required to clean the work area after work is completed with disinfectant wipes;
- Technicians must adhere to Public Health protocols in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We appreciate your confidence in us. If you have any questions regarding an appointment, an upcoming installation or an ongoing project, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 514-366-3535.